How Social Media is Like Flossing.
You know you should do it. You know it’s beneficial. It has to be done regularly. You may not feel like doing it.
Consumers Change Their Minds. And Their Social Media Platforms.
Who’s using which platforms and how often? It changes all the time, so we monitor social media performance daily and provide analytic reports monthly. Our non-stop tracking enables us to spot trends in topics and content—helping you keep prospects engaged. And we’re passionate about sharing what we know: Did you know that postings with photos draw more Likes on Facebook? Want to know more? We’d really like to talk.
Social media runs on real time; we run ahead of real time.
- We gauge which days and times are optimal for engaging your audience
- It’s not pitching a sale; it’s weaving a relationship
- 72% of people who complain on Twitter or Facebook expect a response within an hour—and we’re on it (We arranged a rental car for a consumer when a client’s auto part failed)
- 46% of online users count on social media when making a purchase decision
9 Reasons Your Brand Needs an
Active Social Media Presence:
Social Media Activity
- Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing
- 89% of 18-29 year-olds actively use social media (US)
- 43% of adults 65+ are active on social media (US)
- 52% of all adults use two or more social media platforms (US)
- Worldwide, there are more than two billion active social media users—with a global penetration rate of 28%
- 77% of Fortune Global 100 companies have a Twitter account
- There is a direct correlation between Facebook “Likes” and website visits (worldwide)
- 66% of 18-24 year-olds are more loyal to brands they follow on social media (US)
- 39% of adults 55+ have more loyalty to brands they follow on social media (US)